Taking away the financial stress
While at Vets of Geelong we highly recommend Pet Insurance, sometime people just don’t get around to organising it and then are faced with a sudden unexpected illness or accidents which without insurance can be veterinary treatments can become expensive if you aren’t prepared.
To help take the financial stress away from owners some options we have to help are VetPay. With their help it takes the stress off you financially worrying about your sick pet whilst we get on with our business of helping them get better.
VetPay can be used for all your pet care expenses from accidents, illness or even routine care such as vaccinations, worming and desexings.
Why choose vet pay?
- VetPay is specifically designed to help you pay for veterinary expenses without the worry of high upfront costs.
- Start your pet’s treatment now and pay for it over time.
- VetPay’s unique online processing system takes away the angst of form-filling.
- Simply ask our staff to enter your application.
- It will be instantly processed and most applications are approved on the spot.
- We will automatically debit your account or credit card and pay your vet for services provided to you.
- Its fast. It’s easy and it is secure.
- Get the best care for your pet today.
- By completing this pre-approval application you will find out whether you are elgible to use VetPay finance.
- Applying for pre-approval is valid for 3 months, is free of charge and you are not obliged to use VetPay credit.
- Once you have been pre-approved you will be able to use VetPay finance at Highton Veterinary Clini