We are looking for an experienced, Cert IV qualified, veterinary nurse who would love to join our ever growing team. We are looking for an experienced nurse who is passionate about customer service and would like to step into a predominantly reception position! The nursing team work a variety of shifts between 7.45am and 8pm 7 days a week. The successful candidate will work a verity of shifts over a 4 week roster.
At Vets of Geelong we live by our core values and have developed a strong clinic culture that means:
- Animals come first
- We’re all in this together so teamwork is a must
- Opportunities for Growth and Learning are available and encouraged
- We like to have Fun whilst providing an Exceptional Customer Experience
We are a fast paced, large clinic (that keeps on growing!) and are looking for the person that will fit into our team. At Vets of Geelong you will work with senior clinical vets with varied special interests to help you advance your skills. We actively encourage you to continue your education through workshops and courses. You are supported by a large nursing and reception team and will be part of a team that is constantly moving forward.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Assist our dedicated reception team with phone calls and client relations
- Provide excellent and compassionate customer service to our clients
- Assist with nurse triage or nurse consultations
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum of 3 years nursing experience
- Ability to work by yourself or as a part of a team
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Minimum Certificate IV or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service and strong communication skills
- Highly motivated, strong work ethic, empathetic, mature and responsible with a can-do attitude
- Ability to take responsibility and follow tasks through
- Previous experience in Emergency care would be an advantage
You can see what we do at www.vetsofgeelong.com.au or check our social media pages for the lighter side of the clinic on:
To join the team at Vets of Geelong send us an email with your resume, cover letter and even a video with your story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please call Melissa or Jo on 03 5243 0077 between 9am & 3pm