Veterinarian – From 2 years experience – Full time
Vets of Geelong would love a new vet to join our fabulous team!
We are a family-owned group of clinics that have both a fast paced, large clinic (that keeps on growing!) in Highton and a smaller but still dynamic clinic in Geelong West. Some of our vets work at both clinics or if you have a preference for large or small, we have people who settle into one clinic predominantly. At Vets of Geelong, we love collaborating and every day you will find our vet team discussing their cases to find the best outcome for our patients.
You will work with senior clinical vets with varied special interests together with new and recent graduates. We actively encourage you to continue your education through workshops, courses, and conferences with many of our vets pursuing their memberships which we support both financially and through study leave. You will be keen to promote preventative medicine together with healing.
Your week will be varied with consults, medicine, and surgical cases unless you have a specialty that you’d like us to consider. You are supported by a dedicated mentor vet, large nursing and reception team and will be part of a team that is constantly moving forward.
At Vets of Geelong, we live by our core values and have developed a strong clinic culture that means:
- Animals come first
- We’re all in this together so teamwork is a must
- Opportunities for Growth and Learning are available and encouraged
- We like to have Fun whilst providing an Exceptional Customer Experience
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a clinical environment
- a can-do personality and is optimistic about life
- excellent communication skills and finds it easy to build relationships with people
- an empathetic nature and yet understands why we need to balance the needs of the Pet, Client, Team and Owner
- time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks whilst still being flexible to cope with the emergency that comes in the door
Full time or Part time hours are available, and we like to work with you on the roster, so you have a balance between work and home life. Salary of $80,000 – $150,000 p.a plus super, commensurate with experience.
To join the team at Vets of Geelong tell us about yourself and why you think we might be the right clinic for you. Send us an email or even a video with your story to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jennie on 0425 718 838 with any questions you may have.
You can see what we do at https://vetsofgeelong.com.au/ or check out our social media pages for the lighter side of the clinic.
Tiernan Veterinary Holdings Pty Ltd T/As Vets of Geelong is an approved Business Sponsor